Waiting to find “the one” can be hard for any woman, especially a woman of great faith who desires marriage.
It has to be hard to look around and see women around you who are either getting married or having babies.
Trust me when I tell you the grass is always greener on the other side.
But that doesn’t make “the wait” easier. I’m sure you’re tired of hearing about well-meaning family members asking when you’re going to get married and the relentless cycle of unsuccessful prospects exacerbates your pain.
Therefore, I thought that it would be helpful to just remind you of the healing power of prayer for those who believe in Jesus.
God keeps his promises.
This too shall pass sis. Stay inspired.
- “God is within her, she will not fall.” Psalm 46:5
- “Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.” Proverbs 31:30
- “The wise woman builds her house, but with her own hands the foolish one tears her down.” Proverbs 14:1
- “You are altogether beautiful, my darling, beautiful in every way.” Song of Solomon 4:7
- “Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord would fulfill His promises to her.” Luke 1:45
- “My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.” Psalm 73:26
- “I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.” Philippians 4:13
- “She is clothed with strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future.” Proverbs 31:25
- “A gracious woman gains respect, but ruthless men gain only wealth.” Proverbs 11:16
- “She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.” Proverbs 31:26
- “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9
- “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11
- “You should clothe yourselves instead with the beauty that comes from within, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is so precious to God. This is how the holy women of old made themselves beautiful.” 1 Peter 3:4-5
- “But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength, they will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.” Isaiah 40:31
- “A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.” Proverbs 31:10
- “They do not fear bad news; they confidently trust the Lord to care for them.” Psalm 112:7
- “For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.” Ephesians 2:10
- “The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me.” Psalm 28:7
- “But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.” 2 Corinthians 12:9
- “You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.” 1 John 4:4